Different Types of Mold in Delaware: What You Need to Know
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Fast Disaster Response Teams
- Trained and Experienced in Mold Removal
- Advanced Mold Remediation & Inspection Equipment
Identifying the Types of Molds
There are more than 200 species and varieties of mold. They come in different colors, sizes, and shapes with households being the most common breeding ground. Many homes all over the world have the same unwanted fungus as their problem.
The question is, “what kind of mold is infesting your home?” “Why is it even important to know the type of mold?” Knowing the kind of mold inside your home is vital in devising the best course of action for completely getting rid of them.
Start getting rid of your mold problem today by enlisting the help of experts like Action 1 Restoration of Delaware.
Not all molds are dangerous. You also have “harmless” molds such as red or orange molds, which aren’t toxic or infectious. Sometimes called “cosmetic mold”, these are the species unlikely to cause property damage or health hazards. When present in your home, you simply need to clean them off and apply a coating to affected areas for aesthetic reasons.Read more
Dangerous types include molds that can damage your building or cause health problems. They include “allergenic molds” such as Aspergillus and Cladosporium, pathogenic or “infectious molds” and toxic molds. This mold type causes allergic reactions, infections, poison or decay. Dangerous molds are just the kind you need to eliminate from your home as soon as possible.Read more
Dangerous molds have different hazard classes, designed to tell you how dangerous these fungi are and what effect it would have on your health and property. Learn what hazardous mold classes are to manage your mold problems. By classifying molds based on hazard level, it helps determine the best method of removing mold and ensuring your home’s safety.Read more
Why You Need Us
As you already know by now, there are different types of molds. While some are relatively harmless, some are outright dangerous. Many homeowners, however, don’t know about that. This is why you need our team to help identify the type of mold problem you have, implement an effective method to eliminate them, and protect your family.Read more
Hazard and Dangerous Mold Classes To Learn About & How We Can Help You
Hazard Classes – How Dangerous Are the Molds Inside Your Home?
Mold can easily grow anywhere if there is enough moisture. In just a small amount of time, they can grow and infest your home, bringing dangers to you and your family’s health. Evidently, flood or storm water damage can do more than destroying your property.
To help determine how dangerous the molds found in your home or commercial properties are, we classify molds based on hazard classes or their health risks. We use three categories to tell how dangerous they are, which include:
- Hazard Class A – Categorizes molds and their metabolic by-products that pose extreme danger to human health, indicating the need to remove them as soon as possible.
- Hazard Class B – Categorizes molds that once inhaled or contracted can cause allergic reactions. While not as dangerous as Class A, it is vital to eliminate Class B molds for family members or building occupants with delicate health.
- Hazard Class C – Categorizes fungi that pose less danger to health but have a detrimental economic impact, making it vital to eliminate them before they cause serious damage to your home or building.
Remove Mold and Avoid Potential Health Risks
If you suspect your home or building has a mold infestation, save the occupants from possible health risks by treating it now. Just because you cannot be sure if it is harmless or not does not mean you should ignore it. Otherwise, it would cause serious consequences to health and property.
Call professionals like us to determine what molds are lurking in your property and solve your problem immediately. Our mold experts have the experience and equipment to provide accurate reports and deal with the worst mold crisis, no matter the type and size.
Action 1 Restoration of Delaware is different from other mold specialists because of one crucial detail. We utilize independent testing companies when analyzing mold samples and identifying their spore and contamination levels. Within days, we can have the lab results to complete the process of eliminating molds.
Did You Spot Mold Growth? Here’s What You Need to Do
You saw molds in your bathroom, walls or basement, what to do next? All you need to do is to contact our team as soon as possible so we can confirm if these molds pose a serious threat. Upon testing and identification, we can also help you get rid of them.
Working with a leader in mold remediation means a huge advantage to you. An established name in the industry means guaranteed professional service, tried and tested techniques, advanced equipment, and long-term results. Rest assured you are working with reliable specialists.
This is what Action 1 Restoration of Delaware offers you. We give you tried and test treatment that properly and permanently gets rid of your mold problems. When removing fungi, it is better to rely on experienced companies as we have the necessary tools such as a HEPA air-filtering device.
On the other hand, if you really believe you can do it, here are a few things to consider:
- -Try free consultations from reputable companies before you do it yourself to ensure you are doing it right.
- -When entering a mold-infested area, use an N-95 mask respirator to prevent exposure to harmful allergens or irritants.
Additional Facts to Know About Mold:
- -Mold grows both indoors and outdoors.
- -Mold colonies grow in wet buildings, while mold spores often grow within your home.
- -Untreated molds pose a serious threat to health.
- -Molds like chaetomium globosum, Aspergillus fumigatus, ulocladium chartarum and Stachybotrys chartarum thrive in highly humid eazironments.
- -Molds like Eurotium spp, wallemia Sebi, and Aspergillus versicolor often grow in dry areas since they need less moisture compared to other molds.
To eliminate mold infestations from your home or buildings, Action 1 Restoration of Delaware utilizes a comprehensive lab testing for analysis and identification of types of molds. Do you think you need help with molds? Don’t hesitate to call us for help.